Timeless modern minimalist business logo design

 About this gig

Hi there AND Welcome

Are you looking for a timeless modern minimalist business logo design that reflects your brand identity? Look no further! I'm here to help you!

I have total 8 years of experience in the filed of graphic designs.


                                                                        


                Contact me.  


My services include:


Brain storming to create the first draft of your logo.

I will submit initial design concepts for your review.

Making unlimited changes/revisions until you are completely satisfied with the final design

Delivering the final logo in various file formats, including PNG, JPG, SVG, Source, and Vector file in Ai/PSD



VIP Customer support is available 24x7 ( Team is available on Weekends as well)

I do not design MASCOT / CARTOONIST Logos

Logo design | Professional | Modern Minimalist | Custom design | Branding | Business | Creative |


Note: Please contact me for any specific needs and requirements. I will provide a custom quote based on the complexity of your projects

CONSULTATION IS FREE :)


Logo style.                   File format

-Minimalist.                            -AI

-JPG

-PDF

-PNG

-PSD

-EPS

-CDR

-SVG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boost Your Business with Expert Facebook & Instagram Ads Management